Thanks for participating! See you next year!
A downloadable game for Windows
Disclaimer: While I would not consider this game to have "Adult Content", there is some swearing in it.
Spring's entry for OGA Game Jam #2.
In this retelling of/spiritual sequel to Spring's Adventure Doggo, everybody's (or at least mine) favourite chubby fluffodile wakes up in the middle of the night to find her friends gone and her bedroom barricaded! Break the barriers to help her escape , find her missing friends who have also been blocked in, and eventually confront the force behind it all!
This game is in a very early stage of development. Only about 10% of the actual storyline is complete, and there are many bugs, but this was what I was able to come up within just a month. There is an estimated 45 minutes of gameplay, but no ending. Another thing lacking is an expository intro. You're just thrown into the game expecting to know what's going on in it and in the world.
However, you can consider the game "beat" when you've:
-Beaten The 12 Members of The Ym'er Clan
-Gone through the mines and returned to the factory
Keep in mind, the world here is much smaller than what the full game would have, and many features are missing, some of which are even mentioned by NPC's as if they're there.
Special thanks and shoutout goes to Danske Furries Hundeparken for letting me include characters designed by its members in the game!
As tested on Windows 10, simply unpack the .zip archive to any folder and run "Kymiball.exe", and it should work.
- The Dark Gem Mines now work againJul 25, 2018
- Fixed more bugs, added an intro, and refined the bouncing math again.Jul 25, 2018
- Refined the bouncing mathJul 23, 2018
- Added an Autosaving featureJul 23, 2018
- Added a "skip text" featureJul 23, 2018
- Changed the bouncing systemJul 23, 2018
- Added option to run from battlesJul 23, 2018
- You can no longer save in battles that you can run fromJul 23, 2018